Wow, it has been a long time since I have written! Mostly I have been getting settled in San Francisco, trying to find a new ceramic studio, and on vacation.
I guess we were part of the lucky crew that got housing in San Francisco quickly, because we are all moved in and unpacked. These are the things I love about our new home:
- It is only a block away from Golden Gate Park.
- We are walking distance to delicious dim sum, a great farmer's market, and a rapid bus line.
- We can leave our windows open and not worry about bugs flying in.
- We have a little door that lets heat in from our living room to our bedroom so we won't be cold at night.
- Our water gets hot SUPER fast, so we won't be wasting California's precious water waiting for it to heat up.
I'm waiting for my new studio to be constructed so I can move in. I went to visit it in early October and it looked amazing! I will be sharing it with another ceramic artist, which will be great. Hopefully by the end of this month, I will have everything set up and can start production again.
We also went to Turkey and Ireland for three weeks of October! Both were incredible, and gave me inspiration for some new pieces that I am exited to work on soon. Here are a few photos from our trip:
We're now back in the States, and it is crazy to be back after being gone for so long. Also, Renegade Craft Fair is fast approaching and I will be selling there (the only fair I will be doing for the holidays this year) along with my good friend from Austin, Eros Collective. Please stop by and say hello!